Switch cabinet SilverSPATZCLL-R for robot applications
This device is no longer manufactured. The information contained on this page is therefore not current.
Visit SPATZ+CL-R instead.
This cabinet is supposed to be used with a robot gun and weld transformers up to 150 kVA. The switch cabinet is equipped with a carrier for the SilverSPATZM600LL weld timer and the necessary cable outlets for the cabling of the mains, the robot, the gun etc. The main switch with undervoltage trip has a handle at the cabinet door.
As a standard the cabinet comes with a fan air-cooling for the SilverSPATZM600LL weld timer. The fans are behind a covering cap on the backside of the cabinet. The air inlet is at the upper rear side of the right cabinet wall; the air outlet is in the back panel of the cabinet. The air channel is hermetically sealed to the inner of the cabinet.
Optional the cabinet can be equipped with plugs for the mains, transformer and control cable instead of the standard cable glands. If the transformer secondary is connected to earth via a resistor, a residual-current monitor (30 mA ground fault current detection) for AC, DC and 1,000 Hz AC currents is necessary if the secondary of the transformer is connected to earth via a resistor and can be added as an additional option. The optional stand can be used as a socket with 85 mm to 585 mm (3.3 to 23.0 in) height. Two cabinets equipped with a stand can be placed on top of each other.
The features of the SilverSPATZCLL-R cabinet for the SilverSPATZM600LL weld timers are:
- Cabinet dimensions (W x H x D) 675 x 600 x 520 mm (26.6 x 23.6 x 20.5 in)
- integrated handles
- rail for cable clamps at the rear of the cabinet
- Circuit breaker with undervoltage trip, handle at the door
- External 24 V DC power supply, e.g. by robot cabinet
- Cable entry via cable glands in the rear panel of cabinet:
- 2 x M40 for mains and transformer, 1 x M25 and 5 x M16 for control and sensory cable
- 1 x Data cable entry (fourfold)
- Double fan cooling, block proved
- Ground fault current detection (AC/DC sensitive 30 mA) - necessary if the secondary of the transformer is connected to earth via a resistor
- Internal 24 V DC power supply, 5 A
- Connectors in rear panel of cabinet instead of cable glands:
- MC built in connector, 5-pole, male, for mains 3~400 V
- MC built in connector, 3-pole, female, for weld transformer
- HAN DD built in connector for I/O coupling
- 16 A circuit breaker for robot supply with CEE 16 A power outlet for robot mains
- Full tip dresser support
- circuit breaker
- control outputs
- supervision inputs
- HAN 10B built in connector for tip dresser power supply and I/O
- Connectors for SPATZBG-02 and RS-232 interface in cabinet door
- 230 V ~, 400 VA service outlet inside cabinet
- Stand for cabinet, height adjustable depending on the assembly:
85, 185, 285, 385, 485 or 585 mm (3.3, 7.3, 11.2, 15.2, 19.0 or 23.0 in)
- Adapter sockets for different robot cabinets
- Mobile socket