SPATZ+FCB Functional Control Box
for SPATZ+CL-H1 and SPATZ+CL-H2 cabinets
If a SPATZ+CL-H1/H2 cabinet is mounted in a hanged up position, a Functional Control Box can be used to get access to the operational controls. This box provides with exception of the main switch all operational controls which are normally situated in the cabinet door. The SPATZ+FCB Functional Control Box is connected to the SPATZ+CL-H1/H2 cabinet via a connection cable.
The features of the SPATZ+FCB Functional Control Box for the SPATZ+CL-H1/H2 cabinets are:
- Box dimensions (W x H x D): 200 x 200 x 80 mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 3.2 in.)
- Color RAL 7035, light grey
- External mounting brackets for mounting screws outside box
- Terminal row inside box for connection cable
- M20 cable gland for connection cable 10-14 mm (0.4 - 0.6 in.)
- LED (green): "Gun ready"
- LED (blue): "Dress check"
- LED (yellow): "Tip Dress"
- LED (yellow): "Tip Change"
- Push button, illuminated (red): "Error"
- Switch, illuminated (white): "Current", 2 positions: 0 - 1
- Switch, 3 positions: "Weld" - "Dress" - "Change"
Connection cable for SPATZ+FCB Functional Control Box
- cable, PUR, HELUKABEL PURÖ-JZ-HF
- length 10 m
- 1st cable end already connected to the weld timer in SPATZ+CL-Hx cabinet
- 2nd cable end for SPATZ+FCB already dismantled with ferrules