SPATZStudio Programming and Analysis Software
The SPATZStudio Software communicates via USB with the SPATZ+ weld controller and allows full online functionality. Online weld parameter programming and analysis of the welding are available, including tip dress counters, spot errors and sequence errors.
Through the graphic representation of the curve characteristics of the process signals like welding current, electrode voltage, welding power, electrode force, and electrode penetration provides the weld expert all the required weld parameter information.
The data records of the last 100,000 welds of the SPATZ+ weld controller can be read and stored. The recorded values of the welds, the graphic representation of the measured value trends, the display of electrode life status and alarm messages are valuable tools for operators and maintenance technicians to guarantee the weld spot quality.
An offline analysis of the weld data records with the integrated quality assurance software illustrates the quality control the present process status and process development.
The SPATZStudio software offers the following features:
- Weld controller programming via USB
- Complete online functionality
- QA analysis of the data sets of the last 100,000 welds and of the curve sets of the last 1,000 welds
- Error protocol with display of weld parameter progression of e.g weld current, -voltage and electrode force for each error welding
- CPU Pentium IV, 2 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- VGA graphics card with a resolution of 1,024 x 768 or higher
- Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- USB connection