Switch cabinet SilverSPATZCLL-H1
With the SilverSPATZCLL-H1 switch cabinet it is possible to connect a manual gun to an SilverSPATZM600LL. I/O-signals and a single one proportional valve control output are available. Especially if the gun is equipped with a tool changer system, the MASDAT gun ident system enlarges the flexibility and fields of applications to the maximum.
This cabinet is supposed to be used with manual guns and weld transformers up to 150 kVA. The switch cabinet is equipped with a carrier for the SilverSPATZM600LL weld timer, a residual-current monitor (30 mA ground fault current detection) for AC, DC and 1,000 Hz AC currents and the necessary cable outlets for the cabling of the mains, the gun etc.
As a standard the cabinet comes with a fan air-cooling for the SilverSPATZ weld timer. The fans are behind a covering cap on the backside of the cabinet. The air inlet is at the upper rear side of the right cabinet wall; the air outlet is in the back panel of the cabinet. The air channel is hermetically sealed to the inner of the cabinet. The main switch with undervoltage trip has a handle at the cabinet door.
Optionally the cabinet can be equipped with plugs for the mains, transformer and control cable instead of the standard cable glands. The optional stand can be used as a socket with 85 mm to 585 mm (3.3 to 23.0 in) height. Two cabinets equipped with a stand can be placed on top of each other.
The features of the SilverSPATZCLL-H1 cabinet for the SilverSPATZM600LL weld timers are:
- Cabinet dimensions (W x H x D) 675 x 600 x 520 mm (26.6 x 23.6 x 20.5 in)
- integrated handles
- rail for cable clamps at the rear of the cabinet
- Circuit breaker with undervoltage trip
- Ground fault current detection (AC/DC sensitive, 30 A)
- Internal 24 V DC power supply, 5 A
- In the cabinet door:
- Handle of main switch
- Push button for "WELD STOP"
- Indicator light for "Power On"
- Lighted pushbutton for indication/reset of error
- Lighted pushbutton for indication/reset of Counter Alarm
- Proportional valve control output 0 - 10 V
- Cable entry via cable glands in the rear panel of cabinet:
- 2 x M40 for mains and transformer
- HAN DD built in connector for I/O coupling
- 1 x Data cable entry (fourfold)
- Double fan cooling, block proved
- Connectors in rear panel of cabinet instead of cable glands:
- MC built in connector, 5-pole, male, for mains 3~400 V
- MC built in connector, 3-pole, female, for weld transformer
- Connectors for SPATZBG-02 and RS-232 in cabinet door
- 230 V AC service outlet inside cabinet
- Stand for cabinet, height adjustable depending on the assembly:
85, 185, 285, 385, 485 or 585 mm (3.3, 7.3, 11.2, 15.2, 19.0 or 23.0 in)
- Mobile socket